Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Goulash #2...........

1. What is something that bothers you if its not done perfectly?

I sat and thought about this for quit some time........ The truth is I am not a perfectionist! There is very little that upsets me when it comes to doing some thing EXCEPT for one thing.
There is one thing that gets me worked up and mad if not done right, My COFFEE!!!! Well any food service really, if it is not the way it is supposed to be I am NOT a happy person but you make my Latte wrong.........! ; )

2. Do you think a 6th sense exists? Explain.

Yes, I do but it is not one that is well used. I believe that our 6th sense is the Holly Spirit. Most of us have had a time were you get a feeling and almost hear a voice from with in, a whispering to you that warns, encourages or drives you to some thing. It is only a whispering because God voice is quit and calm, you have to be tuned in to Him to her it, to choose to make the right choices. Satan is loud, he is the one that will over whelm you. He will try to be the loudest noise you hear just to keep you from hearing Christ. The thing is that once you have the Holy Spirit with in and you are walking with the Lord no matter how loud Satan gets he CAN'T drown out the voice of God!!!

3. Do you say your goodbyes slowly, quickly, or not at all?

I think I tend to start saying "goodbye" the min. I say "hello". I hate saying goodbyes, I have since I was a little girl.
Aug. 10th we went to the airport to get my sis, & her kids. They were moving from Okinawa Japan after 4yr. of living there to the closest they will EVER come to home. They are moving to Mt. Home Idaho!!! Practically next door : )
Any ways she came & stayed with us for a week & a half : )) But the second she got here I started to think about her leaving...... I know that we are hoping to spend the holidays together and then Cassidy & Gracie's birthdays BUT still a week & a half with my BEST of friends is just not enough! I HATE GOODBYES.........

4. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being hot hot hot, what level of spice do you like in your food? What is your favorite spicy dish?

I like things to have a kick, a good spice flavor....... but NOT hot!!! I would say a 2-3 at the MOST!
Fave spicy dis would be Coco's : )) YUMMMMM

5. What is one of your all time favorite commercial jingles?

When I was a child I LOVED commercial jingles. I would walk around the house singing them. My favorite was "I'm gonna wash that gray right out-a my hair......." LOL I'm a DORK!!!

6. Plane, train, boat or auto...your preferred method of travel?

Plane = scary but fast.
Train = never been on one, but think it would be fun.
Boat = I LOVE the water and riding the ferry, always wanted to go on a cruise.

Auto = across country road trip with the $$$ & time to see ALL the great, unique, wonderful things in our country is awesome!

7. What is something you take for granted?

The benefits, security, & opportunity we had while in the Air force........
Don't get me wrong, I love the things God has blessed us with since getting out of the AF but life was a bit easier then (at times).

8. Insert your own random thought here.

My sweet, good friend that I miss terribly......... used this quote and I think it is perfect for were I am today!
"You can't roll your sleeves up while you wring your hands."
I love that!!!!! And am going to focus on this as I go about doing the things I need to get done
: )

No comments: